Deutsche Familien und Singles verreisen gern. Dass diese Behauptung nicht ...
1. Your personal information is not required in order to access the website. However, from time to time CapeTownMagazine.com may perform research via surveys. All survey responses are voluntary and the information collected will only be used for research purposes to help CapeTownMagazine.com better understand the website users. Such information will not be wilfully disclosed.
2. CapeTownMagazine.com keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and their duration to help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for CapeTownMagazine.com 's business purposes.
3. When you provide your electronic mail address CapeTownMagazine.com agrees not to use it in any manner that you do not consent to nor alert any other parties of your address without your consent. It is CapeTownMagazine.com's intention to only send e-mail communications to users who have consented to receive e-mail from CapeTownMagazine.com. These communications will relate to promotions and offers. At any time you may opt out of receiving e-mail by following the directions posted on every e-mail communication.
4. CapeTownMagazine.com co-operates with all law enforcement agents and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
5. CapeTownMagazine.com may place a "cookie" on your website server. CapeTownMagazine.com does not use such "cookies" to store passwords. "Cookies" do not tell anyone of your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it.