The artist who can’t see in 3D uses a unique medium to create inspiring art
Walk The Winelands
Trail running is not for everyone, so why not try a leisurely trail walk instead?
Wine Walk to Warwick is a fun walk from Delvera Wine Estate to Warwick Wine Estate where you’ll taste some of their top-class wines. This leisurely trail walk takes place on Saturday 8 December 2018 and is a relaxed, social event so that you can enjoy the vineyards and wineland scenery.
The walk starts and finishes at Dirtopia Cafe, Delvera Farm in Stellenbosch. The trail is about 6km long and passes through breathtaking winelands scenery.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 8–8:30am: Registration, coffee and muffins. You receive an armband giving you access to the route, wine tasting and food. The shop is open for you to buy snacks.
- 8:30–8:45am: A short briefing and start walking according to the marked 6km route to Warwick.
- 9:15–9:30am: Arrive at Warwick and taste four wines (kids receive juice).
- 10:30am: Start walking back to Delvera
- 11:15–11:30: Return to Dirtopia Trail Centre where lunch is served at Dirtopia Café
WHAT TO BRING
Bring comfortable walking shoes, a backpack, water bottle, optional snack, hat and jacket.
TICKETS TO THE WINE WALK TO WARWICK 2018
Tickets include your walking permit and cost R150 for children and R250 for adults and can be booked online at Dirtpass. Ensure you book by 12pm the Friday before the event weekend for catering purposes. For more information, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 884 4752.
If you need a place to stay, check out accommodation in Cape Town.
Have you seen the 2019 list of South Africa’s best wines?
Find out more about Warwick Wine Estate.
Take a look at our overview of fun things to do in Stellenbosch.
Supercharge your event? Our Events Support Programme gets results. Contact email@example.com or +27 (0)21 422 2444.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, suburbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and add us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.